BOOM: Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has THIS message for America’s Allies on President Trumps Revised Travel Ban
THE ADULTS HAVE FINALLY MADE THEIR WAY INTO THE WHITE HOUSE. TIME FOR BIG BOY POLICIES AND ACTION!
“This order is part of our ongoing efforts to eliminate vulnerabilities that radical Islamic Terrorists can and will exploit for destructive ends.” – Sec. of State Rex Tillerson
In his ongoing efforts to ensure ALL Americans stay safe from radical terror and foreign enemies, President Trump has revised and released his newest travel ban! Here is some additional information on the details of the updated ban, as well as its intended effects for both Americans and those seeking to cause us harm.
All we can say is, we are 100% in favor of this newest executive order! Keep them coming, Mr. President. And keep on keepin’ us SAFE! God Bless.
Fox News has more:
President Trump on Monday signed a revised executive order suspending the refugee program as well as entry to the U.S. for travelers from six mostly Muslim countries, curtailing what was a broadly worded directive in a bid to withstand court scrutiny.
As before, the order will suspend refugee entries for 120 days. But it no longer will suspend Syrian refugee admissions indefinitely.
The new order also will ban travelers from six countries who did not obtain a visa before Jan. 27 from entering the United States for 90 days. The directive no longer includes Iraq, as the original order did, but covers immigration and travel from Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
Iraq, a key U.S. ally in the fight against ISIS, was removed from the travel ban list after Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said he spoke with the Iraqi government about its vetting process and felt that the screening system was thorough enough to stand on its own.
Tillerson defended the new order on Monday, saying Trump is using “his rightful authority” to keep people safe.
“This order is part of our ongoing efforts to eliminate vulnerabilities that radical Islamic terrorists can and will exploit,” he added.
Among other things, the revised order also makes clear that green card holders are not affected.
“If you have travel documents, if you actually have a visa, if you are a legal permanent resident, you are not covered under this particular executive action,” White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway told Fox News earlier Monday. “I think people will see six or seven major points about this executive order that do clarify who is covered.”
The Trump administration also plans to cap the number of refugees it accepts to 50,000 a year – down sharply from the 110,000 accepted by the Obama administration.
Last week, Trump told reporters at the White House that “the new order is going to be very much tailored to what I consider to be a very bad decision.”
Stay connected with Trump News Email … FREE!
1,632 total views, 2 views today