Ever wondered what the Trump and Melania relationship was like before the presidency?
With so many cameras constantly focused on them, no doubt they get tired of all the media attention sometimes. But this old 2005 interview from CNN shows a delightfully candid glimpse into their life as newlyweds.
Get an inside peek into how Melania and Donald see their relationship. I was amazed by the immense respect and friendship you can clearly see between the two of them, and particularly struck by Melania’s self confidence and strong sense of identity. While the left has tried unsuccessfully to paint her as an exploited victim, this is clearly a woman who knows her own self-worth and is not afraid to show it.
- A description of their honeymoon at Mar-a-lago in Palm Beach
- Melania’s priceless response to the question “Do you feel different as a newlywed?”
- Does Melania think Donald is controlling?
- Melania’s influence on who wins The Apprentice
- Donald Trump’s views on the ideal romantic relationship
Make sure to stick around till the end to hear Trump talk about how the media had it in for him even back then. That’s President Trump – telling it straight to the MSM since Day 1.